Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who says you never quit learning??

I find myself at a point in life where all the wonderful inovations in technology that are supposed to make life easier, better, fuller and so on, are to the point where I need a 3rd grader to show me how to work it all!!!
Just when I had learned my computer, then the accounting software, my sewing/embroidery machines (well, I still haven't mastered the embroidery digitizing software my husband bought me about 8 years ago), then here comes a new camera, which is amazing. I must say, I have improved the quality of my family photos but , of course, I am still working on that.
Then , right after Christmas, we bought a new car. I can tell it to "Take me to the office" or "Call home". It's wonderful!!! However, this car doesn't understand basic Southern rural dialect English!!! Needless to say, I am still working on speech lessons for the car!!
Because of the car, I was forced to upgrade my cell phone AND get an iPod.
Ok, that's three more instruction books to read up on.
But on the bright side, they say keeping the brain stimulated helps to ward off a host of problems related to the aging process.
I feel younger already!!!!

1 comment:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

you are young and sassy!!!! LOVE the boys stuff.. may have an order for you... do you have a proce list?