Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am honored. . . .

Attitude of Gratitude Award

I have been away from blogland for a few days, due to a hectic lifestyle lately!!! Much to my surprise, I received the Attitude of Gratitude award for my blog from my new friend Cathy over
Cathy is not only very talented and creative, but also very gracious . Cathy has one of the loveliest blogs I have seen and I am so inspired when I go there!!!


The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude.

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award.

5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude:

I am so blessed in this life. I have a wonderful, close-knit family, who are all healthy. It doesn't take long to look around yourself and see the things that others are going through, to make you stop and count your blessings. Like anyone else, I have been through the valleys and the mountaintops. I am so thankful that I have my faith to sustain me through the difficult times. I am also thankful to have found my new blogging friends. The creativity that is displayed amongst the bloggers that I follow is astounding!! Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!


Here are a few of the blogs that inspire me!!


Laurie SewnSo






JeannineKinderKouture



4 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Hi Sara,
I wanted to stop by and thank you for your kind words. It is finally starting to warm up in my neck of the woods, but until it does I can enjoy your lovely backyard. Please let your mother know how much I admired her handiwork. I am going to “borrow” the idea for her beaded eggs. I have several sisters who are crafty and I think they are going to go wild for them. I hope you don’t mind if I share the idea.
thy~

Libby Murphy said...

Oh Sara, you are too sweet. I have it from a reliable source that you are the twirler in Adamsville. Thank you for kindly sharing this award with me.
Happy Twirls

LAnderson said...

Hey Sara - thanks sooo much for nominating me - I am honored that you have chosen to share this award with me and I am excited about sharing the award with those who have inspired me. You continually inspire me not only with your sewing & decorating talents, but also your ability to write in such an interesting way!

Marci said...

I like your blog~it's lovely!