Monday, May 4, 2009

Sewing for a cause

I have been asked to participate in a silent auction to raise money for a local cancer center in Savannah, Tennessee. This little sundress, handmade by me, is my contribution. I hope that if you are in the area, you will make it to this worthy event.

Living Service & Lifetime Awards
The Hardin County Community and Healthcare Foundation, Inc. and Hardin Medical Center are proud to present the 5th Annual Hardin County Healthcare Living Service & Lifetime Awards honoring Helen Garner, R.N., and Randy Rinks, Former State Representative, and remembering Rev. R. W. Moore and Dr. Otis M. Whitlow for their commitment to improving healthcare in Hardin County.Tuesday, May 12, 2009, at the Pickwick Inn.Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for a silent auction.Dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m., with Entertainment by Cosmin Majors and John Simmons, followed by a Live Auction of Very Special Items and the Awards Presentation.All proceeds will benefit The Darryl Worley Cancer Treatment Center.Seating is limited. For tickets please contact Hardin Medical Center Administration at 731-926-8121.
5/12/2009 6:00:00 PM


3 comments:

Goosegirl said...

Sara, this little dress is just gorgeous! I love it! I pray it goes for a lovely sum for this cause.

Sivje

Rebecca said...

If I were the I would absolutely place a bid on it! It is truly beautiful...a work of hard.

I'm inspired by your talent. God has blessed your hands!

Love, Rebecca

Patsy said...

What a wonderful gift for a good cause. You are so sweet to donate such a beautiful dress.